Pocket pattern # SERAPHINE & GABIN
A timeless, comfortable and stylish model.
- Boat neck
- Suspender flaps with buttons
- Crotch opening with buttons
- Ankle cuffs
- Length: 57 cm (for an 18 month old)
Necessary material :
A sewing machine
A pair of fabric and paper scissors
Fabric: 80 cm in 140 cm wide
Lining: 70 cm in 140 cm width
Iron-on: 20 cm wide by 90 cm wide
Buttons: x9 of 10 mm / x2 of 20mm
OR Pressures : x9 of 10 mm / x2 of 20 mm
- For the main material: the fluid jeans fabric - indigo from Ma petite mercerie
- For the lining: the plain triple gauze cotton fabric MPM - navy blue from Ma petite mercerie
- For the buttons of the vest: the Round navy Color Snaps pressures from Ma petite mercerie
Our fabric advice: Cotton fabric for softness that baby will appreciate (cotton, chambray, satin, poplin), flannel, fleece.
Difficulty of the boss : 2/4
Sizes on the pattern: from 3 at 24 months
The family laboratory delivers its full size sewing patterns to you, along with their explanatory leaflet.
The family laboratory offers you its original creations exclusively for personal use. Any reproduction or marketing is strictly prohibited.