PDF pattern # SERAPHINE & GABIN
A timeless, comfortable and stylish model.
- Boat neck
- Suspender flaps with buttons
- Crotch opening with buttons
- Ankle cuffs
- Length: 57 cm (for an 18 month old)
Necessary material :
A sewing machine
A pair of fabric and paper scissors
Fabric: 80 cm in 140 cm wide
Lining: 70 cm in 140 cm width
Iron-on: 20 cm wide by 90 cm wide
Buttons: x9 of 10 mm / x2 of 20mm
OR Pressures : x9 of 10 mm / x2 of 20 mm
Our fabric advice: Cotton fabric for softness that baby will appreciate (cotton, chambray, satin, poplin), flannel, fleece.
Difficulty of the boss : 2/4
Sizes on the pattern: from 3 at 24 months
The boss's zip folder includes 2 files:
- the pattern sheet in A4 format (10 pages) in real size to print at home and then to assemble.
- the model's printing, assembly and assembly instructions.
The family laboratory offers you its original creations exclusively for personal use. Any reproduction or marketing is strictly prohibited.