Pocket pattern # SHEVA
- Short paper bag
- Side zipper
- Sewn back waistband
- Front waistband sewn on the sides
- Round pleats at the front
- Back darts
- Inside leg length: 10 cm (for a 38)
Necessary material :
A sewing machine
A pair of fabric and paper scissors
Tissue : 1.60 m in 135 cm wide
Invisible zipper: 22 cm
Threads: cotton or polyester
Our fabric advice:
For the main material: velvet, linen, flannel, leather, burlington.
- For the main material: Washed linen fabric (width: 135cm) - Cypress from Ma petite mercerie
- For the zipper invisible : Invisible non-separable Eclair® zipper - dark khaki - Sizes: 22 cm from Ma petite mercerie
Difficulty of the boss : 2/4
Sizes on the pattern: from 36 to 46
The family laboratory delivers its full size sewing patterns to you, along with their explanatory leaflet.
The family laboratory offers you its original creations exclusively for personal use. Any reproduction or marketing is strictly prohibited.