PDF pattern # BRIDGET
Bridget, the essential playsuit, designed to be chic and relaxed.
- V-neckline at the front
- Buttonhole on the bust
- Butterfly sleeves
- Lined top
- Gathers at the waist
- Short rear darts
- Sleeve length: 23 cm (for a 38)
- Inside leg length : 12 cm (for a 38)
Necessary material :
A sewing machine
A pair of fabric and paper scissors
Fabric and lining: 2.10 m in 140 cm width
Buttons to cover: 3 of 11 mm
Threads: cotton or polyester
- For the main material: Plain viscose linen fabric - swell blue from Ma petite mercerie
- For buttons: Cover buttons 11 mm from Ma petite mercerie
Our fabric advice:
Oxford, cotton, chambray, linen, crepe, viscose, seersucker, flannel.
Difficulty of the boss : 3/4
Sizes on the pattern: from 36 to 46
The boss's zip folder includes 2 files in french :
- the pattern sheet in A4 format (29 pages) in actual size to print at home and then assemble.
- the model's printing, assembly and assembly instructions.
The family laboratory offers you its original creations exclusively for personal use. Any reproduction or marketing is strictly prohibited.