PDF pattern # ALBERTINE
An obvious straight cut. Albertine is doing just as well in heels, for a working-girl style, that in sneakers, for a style casual chic.
- Straight pants
- Front pockets
- Back darts
- Double piped back pockets
- Button and zip on the front
- Crotch length: 68 cm (for a 38)
Necessary material :
A sewing machine
A pair of fabric and paper scissors
Fabric: 1.60 m in 140 cm wide
Thermo: 30 cm in 90 cm width
Button: 1 button of 20 mm
Zip: 1 of 12 cm
Thread: cotton or polyester
- For the main material: the fabric Burling - raspberry from Ma petite mercerie
- For the button: the Ultra Flat Polyester Button - Fuchsia - Sizes: 20 mm from Ma petite mercerie
- For the zipper: the synthetic, non-separable Zipper® - bright pink - Sizes: 15 cm from Ma petite mercerie
Our fabric advice:
A pretty semi-light fabric: cotton, gabardine, jacquard, flannel.
Difficulty of the boss : 3/4
Sizes on the pattern: from 36 to 46
The boss's zip folder includes 2 files in french :
- the pattern sheet in A4 format (30 pages) in actual size to print at home and then assemble.
- the model's printing, assembly and assembly instructions.
The family laboratory offers you its original creations exclusively for personal use. Any reproduction or marketing is strictly prohibited.