Pocket pattern # MADELEINE & HYPOLITE
Lovely and totally in tune with the times, this set is an essential for baby's wardrobe.
Harem pants :
- Fully lined
- Elasticated waist
- Bottom bloomer cuff
- Fully lined
- Front closure with press studs
- Cuff at the bottom of the sleeves
Necessary material :
A sewing machine
A pair of fabric and paper scissors
Fabric (pants): 60 cm in 150 cm width
Fleece (vest): 40 cm in 140 cm width
Pain : 1 m in 150 cm width
Pressures: 4 presses of 11 mm
Elastic: 30 to 38 cm in 1 cm
Our fabric advice:
A pretty plain or printed cotton, a plumetis, a quilted jersey or a flannel.
- For the main material of the pants: MPM double gauze cotton fabric - Sunshine yellow from Ma petite mercerie
- For the lining of the pants: large check Vichy fabric - mustard yellow from Ma petite mercerie
- For the main material of the cardigan: 10/20 diamond quilted jersey fabric - marl navy blue from Ma petite mercerie
- For the waistcoat lining: the plain triple gauze cotton fabric MPM - navy blue from Ma petite mercerie
- For the buttons of the vest: the Round navy Color Snaps pressures from Ma petite mercerie
Difficulty of the boss : 2/4
Sizes on the pattern: from 3 at 24 months
The family laboratory delivers its full size sewing patterns to you, along with their explanatory leaflet.
The family laboratory offers you its original creations exclusively for personal use. Any reproduction or marketing is strictly prohibited.