Pocket pattern # GRACE
Discreet details and simplicity, here is the delicious Grace.
- Straight shape
- Body lining
- Chest darts
- Back neckline
- Back button fastening
- Long sleeves
- Balloon bottom sleeve yoke
- Wrist yoke
- Wrist button
- Sleeve length: 53 cm (for a 36)
- Body length: 56 cm (for a 36)
Necessary material :
A sewing machine
A pair of fabric and paper scissors
Tissue : 1.30 m in 140 cm wide
Lining: 70 cm in 145 cm width
Buttons : 7 in 11 mm
Wire : cotton or polyester
- For the main material: Eugénie embroidered viscose linen fabric - ecru from Ma petite mercerie
- For the lining: Ecru cotton voile fabric from Ma petite mercerie
- For buttons: Resin button # White from the family laboratory
Our fabric advice: cotton gauze, silk crepe, viscose, tencel, chambray, poplin, linen.
Difficulty of the boss : 2/4
Sizes on the pattern: from 36 to 46
The family laboratory delivers its full size sewing patterns to you, along with their explanatory leaflet.
The family laboratory offers you its original creations exclusively for personal use. Any reproduction or marketing is strictly prohibited.