Pocket pattern # GARANCE
A clean and elegant cut.
A winter essential in the women's wardrobe.
- Mid-length coat
- Straight cut
- Tailored collar
- Double piped pockets (at the waist)
- 2 exterior buttons
- Shoulder pads
- Sleeve length: 62 cm (for a 38)
- Body length: 90 cm (for a 38)
Necessary material :
A sewing machine
A pair of fabric and paper scissors
Fabric: 2 m in 155 cm width
Lining: 1m40 in 150 cm width
Iron-on: 1m10 in 90 cm width (collar - facings - piping)
Buttons: 2 buttons of 20 mm
Bare shoulder pads: x2 thickness 1 cm
Wire : cotton or polyester
- For the main material: Fabric sheet coat terracotta from Ma petite mercerie
- For the lining: the Duchess Lining Fabric - dark gray from Ma petite mercerie
- For buttons: Joy Buttons - Terracotta in 20 mm from Atelier Brunette
Our fabric advice:
For the main material: a woolen cloth (wool, cashmere, boiled wool)
For the lining: a cotton or polyester lining
Difficulty of the boss : 4/4
Sizes on the pattern: from 36 to 46
The family laboratory delivers its full size sewing patterns to you, along with their explanatory leaflet.
The family laboratory offers you its original creations exclusively for personal use. Any reproduction or marketing is strictly prohibited.