PDF pattern # MARTHE
Marthe, our perfect little top!
- Boat neckline
- Breast clamps
- Back button fastening
- Shapely neckline
- Sleeve length: 27 cm (for a 36)
- Body length: 58 cm (for a 36)
Necessary material :
A sewing machine
A pair of fabric and paper scissors
Fabric: 1 m 140 cm wide
Buttons: 6 11 buttons mm
Thread: cotton or polyester
- For the main material: English embroidery cotton veil fabric # White from the family laboratory
- For buttons: Resin button # White from the family laboratory
Our fabric advice:
Plain or printed: cotton, poplin, crepe, plumetis, silk, English embroidery, jacquard, cupro, flannel.
Difficulty of the boss : 2/4
Sizes on the pattern: from 36 to 46
The boss's zip folder includes 2 files in french :
- the pattern sheet in A4 format (20 pages) in real size to print at home and then to assemble.
- the model's printing, assembly and assembly instructions.
The family laboratory offers you its original creations exclusively for personal use. Any reproduction or marketing is strictly prohibited.