Pocket pattern # CÉLESTINE
The delicate blend of a dynamic look and refined. Célestine is a revisited teddy, with its little details that make it stand out.
- Tight cut at the bottom of the body (elastic)
- Lower body ribbing
- Double piped pockets on the front
- Single piped pocket at the top front
- Press stud fastening on the front
- Body and sleeve lining
- Teddy collar
- Shaped lining
- Double piped pocket lining
- Cocotte pocket lining
- Ribbed cuffs
- Sleeve length: 52 cm (for a 38)
- Body length: 59 cm (for a 38)
Necessary material :
A sewing machine
A pair of fabric and paper scissors
Fabric: 1.30 m in 140 cm wide
Lining: 1.10 m in 150 cm width
Fabric for the collar: 20 cm wide by 90 cm
Iron-on patch: 30 cm wide by 90 cm wide
Elastic: Between 145 cm and 170 cm in 30 mm
Press studs: 5 of 15 mm
Button lining: 1 of 11 mm
Threads: cotton or polyester
- For the main material : Short velvet fabric Melda Brown from Ma petite mercerie
- For the lining : Light beige lining fabric from Ma petite mercerie
- For the bottom ribbing of the jacket: Camel jacket or sweatshirt bottom from Ma petite mercerie
- For the cuffs ribbing: Camel Courtelle cuffs from Ma petite mercerie
- For pressures: Press button 15mm "Anorak" Prym brass from Ma petite mercerie
Our fabric advice:
For the main material: a pretty jacquard or brocade, velvet, quilted jersey, or wool.
For the lining : polyester or cotton.
For the collar: cotton pique, poplin, chambray, flannel, or leather.
Difficulty of the boss : 4/4
Sizes on the pattern: from 36 to 46
The family laboratory delivers you its sewing patterns in real size, accompanied by their explanatory note.
The family laboratory offers you its original creations exclusively for personal use. Any reproduction or marketing is strictly prohibited.