Pocket pattern # BALTHAZAR
Comfortable and cozy, this set is a must have for baby's wardrobe.
The romper :
- Top romper panels
- False buttonholes on the back
- Patch pockets
- Crotch opening with buttons
- Elastic thighs
- Romper length: 38 cm (for a 6 month)
- Vest length: 26 cm (for a 6 month)
- Fully lined
Necessary material :
A sewing machine
A pair of fabric and paper scissors
Romper fabric: 50 cm in 150 cm width
Vest fur: 40 cm in 90 cm width
Vest lining: 35 cm in 150 cm width
4 buttons of 11 mm
4 pressures of 11 mm
Elastic: 51 to 55 cm in 5 mm
Our fabric advice:
Cotton fabric for softness that baby will appreciate (cotton, chambray,
satin, poplin), tencel, flannel, fleece, jacquard, wool.
- For the main subject of the romper: the 100% linen chambray fabric - anthracite gray x 10cm from Ma petite mercerie
- For the main material of the vest: the Astrakhan Kiruna fur fabric - pine green x 10cm from Ma petite mercerie
- For the lining of the wrap: the Double gauze cotton fabric MPM - charcoal black x 10cm from Ma petite mercerie
- For buttons: Polyester buttons 4 holes classic B black from Ma petite mercerie
Difficulty of the boss : 2/4
Sizes on the pattern: from 3 at 24 months
The family laboratory delivers its full size sewing patterns to you, along with their explanatory leaflet.
The family laboratory offers you its original creations exclusively for personal use. Any reproduction or marketing is strictly prohibited.