PDF pattern # INÈS & LÉON
A sleeping bag soft and comfortable to make sweet dreams. Suitable for girls as well as boys, she goes through seasons and generations with love.
- Round neckline
- Pressures shoulders
- Side zip
Necessary material :
A sewing machine
A pair of fabric and paper scissors
110 cm of fabric 150 cm wide
110 cm of fleece in 150 cm width
110 cm of lining in 150 cm width
1 zipper of 60 cm
2 press studs
- For the main material: Double cotton gauze fabric MPM - sand from Ma petite mercerie
- For the lining: Double cotton gauze fabric MPM - sand from Ma petite mercerie
- For pressures:
- For the wadding: Slightly bulky wadding from Ma petite mercerie
Our fabric advice: cotton, poplin, satin, jersey, cotton gauze, double gauze.
Difficulty of the boss : 2/4
Sizes on the pattern: from 0 at 24 months
The boss's zip folder includes 2 files in french :
- the pattern sheet in A4 format (23 pages) in actual size to print at home and then assemble.
- the model's printing, assembly and assembly instructions.
The family laboratory delivers its full size sewing patterns to you, along with their explanatory leaflet.
The family laboratory offers you its original creations exclusively for personal use. Any reproduction or marketing is strictly prohibited.