PDF pattern # GARANCE
A clean and elegant cut.
A winter essential in the women's wardrobe.
- Mid-length coat
- Straight cut
- Tailored collar
- Double piped pockets (at the waist)
- 2 exterior buttons
- Shoulder pads
- Sleeve length: 62 cm (for a 38)
- Body length: 90 cm (for a 38)
Necessary material :
A sewing machine
A pair of fabric and paper scissors
Fabric: 2 m in 155 cm width
Lining: 1m40 in 150 cm width
Iron-on: 1m10 in 90 cm width (collar - facings - piping)
Buttons: 2 buttons of 20 mm
Bare shoulder pads: x2 thickness 1 cm
Wire : cotton or polyester
- For the main material: Fabric sheet coat terracotta from Ma petite mercerie
- For the lining: the Duchess Lining Fabric - dark gray from Ma petite mercerie
- For buttons: Joy Buttons - Terracotta in 20 mm from Atelier Brunette
Our fabric advice:
For the main material: a woolen cloth (wool, cashmere, boiled wool)
For the lining: a cotton or polyester lining
Difficulty of the boss : 4/4
Sizes on the pattern: from 36 to 46
The boss's zip folder includes 2 files in french :
- the pattern sheet in A4 format (54 pages) in actual size to print at home and then assemble.
- the model's printing, assembly and assembly instructions.
The family laboratory offers you its original creations exclusively for personal use. Any reproduction or marketing is strictly prohibited.