PDF pattern # ÉMILIA
- Short dress
- Wrap neckline in front
- Elastic waist
- Buttoning at the bottom of the dress
- Front slit
- Body lining
- Long sleeves
- Gathered cuffs
- Cuff panels
- Cuff buttons
- Sleeve length: 59 cm (for a 38)
- Dress length : 96 cm (for a 38)
Necessary material :
A sewing machine
A pair of fabric and paper scissors
Tissue : 2m20 in 140 cm wide
Lining: 1m70 in 140 cm wide
Buttons : 24 in 10 mm
Elastic: between 45 cm and 65 cm in 5 mm
Wire : cotton or polyester
- For the main material of the dress: the Diana embossed elastane velvet fabric - black x10cm from Ma petite mercerie
- For the lining of the dress : the MPM Oeko-tex double gauze cotton fabric - black x 10cm from Ma petite mercerie
Our fabric advice: Viscose, tencel, chambray, crepe, muslin, velvet.
Difficulty of the boss : 3/4
Sizes on the pattern: from 36 to 46
The boss's zip folder includes 2 files in french :
- the pattern sheet in A4 format (39 pages) in actual size to print at home and then assemble.
- the model's printing, assembly and assembly instructions.
The family laboratory delivers its full size sewing patterns to you, along with their explanatory leaflet.
The family laboratory offers you its original creations exclusively for personal use. Any reproduction or marketing is strictly prohibited.