PDF pattern # CHARLOTTE
Our love of Charlotte. Its wrap-around neckline and delicately belted waist.
- Wrap-over shape
- Breast clamps
- Facings neck
- Belt loops
- 3/4 sleeves
- Gathered cuffs
- Inserts at the bottom of the sleeves
- Body length: 113 cm (for a 38)
- Sleeve length: 37 cm (for a 38)
Necessary material :
A sewing machine
A pair of fabric and paper scissors
Fabric: 3 m in 150 cm wide
Pressures: (front) 3 in 7 mm
Threads: cotton or polyester
Our fabric advice:
For the main material: a crepe, a viscose, a silk, a flannel.
- For the main material: Rapsodie pleated mesh fabric - orange x 10 cm from Ma petite mercerie
Difficulty of the boss : 3/4
Sizes on the pattern: from 36 to 46
The boss's zip folder includes 2 files in french :
- the pattern sheet in A4 format (48 pages) in actual size to print at home and then assemble.
- the model's printing, assembly and assembly instructions.
The family laboratory delivers its full size sewing patterns to you, along with their explanatory leaflet.
The family laboratory offers you its original creations exclusively for personal use. Any reproduction or marketing is strictly prohibited.