PDF pattern # ANOUK
For a relaxed and feminine look.
- Buttoned jumpsuit at the front
- Top lining body
- Gathers at the waist
- Tie at the waist with a removable tie
- Top darts
- Long sleeves
- Gathered cuffs
- Wrist yoke
- Wrist button
- Sleeve length: 58.5 cm (for a 36)
- Inside leg length: 67 cm (for a 36)
Necessary material :
A sewing machine
A pair of fabric and paper scissors
Tissue : 2.50 m in 150 cm wide
Lining: 75 cm in 145 cm width
Buttons : 7 in 11 mm
Wire : cotton or polyester
- For the main material of the suit: Gabardine Lycra mat sage green fabric from Ma petite mercerie
- For the lining of the suit: Gabardine Lycra mat sage green fabric from Ma petite mercerie
Our fabric advice: Flannel, gabardine, tencel, chambray, crepe.
Difficulty of the boss : 3/4
Sizes on the pattern: from 36 to 46
The boss's zip folder includes 2 files in french :
- the pattern sheet in A4 format (44 pages) in actual size to print at home and then assemble.
- the model's printing, assembly and assembly instructions.
The family laboratory delivers its full size sewing patterns to you, along with their explanatory leaflet.
The family laboratory offers you its original creations exclusively for personal use. Any reproduction or marketing is strictly prohibited.