Pocket pattern # GISÈLE
The delicate Gisele and its ruffled details ...
- Straight shape
- Chest darts
- Back button fastening
- Long sleeves
- Ruffles at the bottom of the sleeve
- Ruffled neckline
- Bias neckline
- Sleeve length: 57 cm (for a 36)
- Body length: 53 cm (for a 36)
Necessary material :
A sewing machine
A pair of fabric and paper scissors
Tissue : 1.70 m in 130 cm wide
Buttons : 6 in 11 mm
Bias at the neckline: between 67 cm and 70 cm in 20 mm
Wire : cotton or polyester
- For the main material: Striped poplin fabric # Ocher from Le laboratory familial
- For buttons: Pearl resin button # Tournesol from the family laboratory
Our fabric advice: cotton gauze, silk crepe, viscose, tencel, chambray, poplin, cotton veil.
Difficulty of the boss : 2/4
Sizes on the pattern: from 36 to 46
The family laboratory delivers its full size sewing patterns to you, along with their explanatory leaflet.
The family laboratory offers you its original creations exclusively for personal use. Any reproduction or marketing is strictly prohibited.